Coronavirus: Faculty Guidance and more
- Dates Announced on Availability of Final Grade Rosters for UCF Faculty
- UCF Offers Optional Tenure Clock Extension Due to Coronavirus Circumstances
- Let’s Care For Our Students and One Another in These Unprecedented Times
- “S/U” Grade Option Update: Student Withdrawal Deadline Moved to April 20
- What Faculty Need to Know About UCF’s New Student “S/U” Grade Option
Interim Provost’s Welcome
At UCF, innovation thrives and students of all backgrounds can realize dreams of a brighter future.
Our talented and entrepreneurial faculty lift our society through their research, scholarship and creativity.
UCF is the No. 1 producer of talent among America's public universities. We embrace inclusion and academic excellence as we transform lives and address the workforce needs of our diverse state and nation.
On many fronts, our faculty, staff, students and alumni make our world a better place through creativity, caring and community service.
The best part of all: We are just getting started in discovering how impactful our Knights family can be.
Let's keep charging on!
Michael D. Johnson
News & Information
The Women’s and Gender Studies Program presents the inaugural Gloria Anzaldúa Research Excellence Award winners. This award is to be given in early spring of each year for the amount of $1,000.00… Continue reading ›
Advancing Student Success, Faculty Excellence and Impact
The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs oversees the academic enterprise of the university. The office champions faculty excellence, works to enhance student learning and implements academic policies and procedures. Learn more about what we do.
UCF provides a high-value college experience that prepares students to invigorate the workforce and make the world a better place.