Areas of Responsibility
Play a key role in the overall delivery of academic programs, initiatives, and structures that support the students, faculty and staff at UCF Downtown. Working with both the downtown leadership team and campus communities, Wolf will carry out a broad range of strategic and operational duties. He will also work closely with academic leaders, faculty and staff to ensure partnership on academic and co-curricular opportunities related to downtown campus programs.
Oversight of space and classroom utilization, course scheduling, communications, and operational initiatives that support UCF Downtown students, faculty, and staff.
- Work with the downtown leadership team and campus communities (including Student Development and Enrollment Services, faculty, staff and students) to ensure partnership on academic and co-curricular opportunities related to downtown campus programs
- Serve as the provost’s office representative regarding all academic programs on the downtown campus;
- Collaborate with UCF Downtown administrators to encourage faculty, staff and student involvement in academic and downtown campus activities
- Partner with Valencia College staff to ensure the academic success of students enrolled in downtown programs
- Promote new and innovative curricula and pilot programs to encourage opportunities for academic engagement at UCF Downtown.
Dr. Ross Wolf is Interim Assistant Provost for UCF Downtown, and Professor of Criminal Justice in the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of Central Florida. He has co-authored three course textbooks on police interviewing and over twenty-five articles and book chapters. In addition to his work throughout the United States, he has worked with the police in Aruba, Dubai, Hong Kong, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, St. Lucia, and the United Kingdom.